|Date of Birth||November 24, 1977 (age 36)|
|Working for||Movies, TV Shows|
|Children(s)||Olivia Jane Hanks|
|Education at||Loyola Marymount University|
|Net Worth(s)||$15 million (approx.)|
An American origin actor born on November 24, 1977. His birth name is Colin Lewes Dillingham, which changed as Colin Hanks after his parents married in 1978.
He started his study at Sacramento Country Day School. He attended Chapman University and trasferred to Loyola Marymount University, from where he graduated. His father filmed there ‘That Thing You Do (1996) using Colin’s friends as extras.
Father, Mother, brother and Sister
Colin is the first son of Hollywood actor father Tom Hanks and producer and actor mother Samantha Lewes (Susan Jane Dillingham). First wife of Tom Hanks is Colin’s mother, who died of bone cancer on March 12, 2002. Colin’s parents divorced in 1987 itself. His second mother is actress Rita Wilson.
Talking about his sister and brothers, he has a sister named Elizabeth born in 1982 while two younger parental half brothers are Chester Marlon Hanks and Truman Theodore Hanks.
Career and struggle
· First job Colin on a film set was as a production assistant on Apollo 13(1995).
· In the role of Alex Whitman in a science fiction series of television Roswell in 1999, where he acted for three seasons. During the time he performed in many teen comedy shows. He also appeared in HBO mini-series ‘Band of Brothers’ as Lt. Henry Jones.
· As a former resident of Orange County, he starred in the film Orange County as Shaun Brumder identifying with his character’s feelings toward the town in 2002, having spent his freshman year of college at Chapman University in the county.
· Appeared in the remake of King Kong (2005) and made a cameo appearance in Black's film Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny (2006).
· Starred in romantic comedy film ‘The House Bunny’ as a charming manager in a nursing home in 2008.
· Continued his career with several films like ‘Alone with Her’ (2006), ‘Carless’ (2007), ‘My Mom’s New Boyfriend’ (2008), ‘Barry Munday’ (2009), ‘High School’ in 2010, ‘Lucky’ in 2011 and many more.
· Acted in many TV series like Mad Men in 2008, The Good Guys’ in 2010, Dexter in 2011, ‘Happy Endings” (2012), NCIS in 2013 and others.
· Had also worked as a director on a documentary about Tower Records
· Had weight gain for ‘Alone With Her’, eating a lot of bread and lamb while shooting King Kong in New Zealand. to match the character in the film as Doug.
· Colin is a die-hard fan of the San Francisco Giants.
Wife, marriage and children
Hanks was previously in affair with actresses Rachael Leigh and Busy Philips. But he engaged to former New York publicist Samantha Bryant in June 2009. They married on May 8, 2010 in Los Angeles. Now this amazing couple have got two daughters namely Olivia Jane Hanks born in 2011 and Charlotte Bryant Hanks in 2013.
Height, weight and age
Mr. Hanks is handsome and tall with 6 ft 1 in. His weight is now 81 kg at the age of 36 years. His this height and weight have made him more handsome and goodlooking personality.
Nationality and Ethnicity
Hot hollywood actor is originally from America and so is his nationality. He is from white ethnicity of USA.
His main source of income is acting and film industry. He is believed to be rich as his father Tom Hanks himself was the top actor of the film industry. His family background is linked with the film industry. Now his networth is approximately USD 15 million.
Award and achievement
He won the Young Hollywood Award in 2002 but nominated for MTV Movie Award 2002 for Orange County and 2011 Screen Actors Guild Awards: Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series -
Job and Future
Talking about his job , he as been tremndously active in the acting field in both big screen and the TV shows. His upcoming project is ‘Parkland’ which is in the post-production process. His future career seems bright because of his trends of performance in the field.
More information about the actor Colin Hanks on his personal websites, twiter (@colinhanks) and his facebook page.